Lake areas, nature reserves, fields and meadows. Serock – one of the oldest towns in Mazovia. In Wola Kiełpińska – the only church in the county dating back to the 19th century. Military fortifications in Dębe and in Zegrze. All these attractions are waiting for tourists who decide to follow the northern trail. In addition, along the way, memorabilia of Radziwiłł and Krasiński families. Trail suitable for cyclists.
A. 11,2 km ----> Wierzbica – Zegrze
Through the picturesque town of Serock and ‘Szaniawski Ravine’ Nature Reserve to the Zegrze Fortress
B. 14,2 km ----> Zegrze – Komornica
The route leads through meadows and fields, but also through a wooded area in the Zegrze Nature Reserve. At the end of the route, we find the fort in Dębe.
AND DISCOVER ON THE MAP
- Landed property of General Kazimierz Malachowski and chapel from 1863 in Wierzbica
- An old Jewish cemetery in Serock the area of the „Narew” Resort - Czerska Str.
- Napoleonic Fortress Ramparts in Serock
- The Church of the Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary in Serock
- The memorial plaque honouring the fallen and murdered inhabitants of Serock on the South wall of the Serock City Hall
- The site of the former synagogue in Serock 11 Listopada Str.
- The site of the bombing of Serock in 1939 at the corner of Pułtuska and Kościuszki streets
- The house of Konrad Bock in Serock Ośrodek TPD (the Centre of the Society for Children) Wyzwolenia 31 Str.
- The Parish Cemetery in Serock
- Execution site of the population in the gorge near Rybaki Str. in Serock
- Radziwill Palace in Jadwisin
- Execution site of major Konstanty Radziwiłł alias Korab in Zegrze
- Commemorating soldiers of signal corps in Zegrze
- The Parish Cemetery in Wola Kiełpińska
- St. Anthony of Padua Parish Church in Wola Kiełpińska
- Tsarist Fort from the early 20th century in Dębe