This trail provides access to many historical places and is highly attractive in terms of sightseeing spots and natural landscapes. It covers five wildlife reserves, different woodlands, riversides and charming meadows. On its way, there is Jabłonna Palace and the church in Nieporęt – one of the most important architectural monuments in Mazovia. With the exception of short sections of Ławice Kiełpińskie Nature Reserve and the Łęgi Czarnej Strugi Reserve, the trail is also suitable for cyclists.
A. 17,3 km ----> Railway Station in Legionowo – Jabłonna
From Legionowo to the Jabłonna Palace, through nature reserves and the Chotomów Forests
B. 11,8 km ----> Jabłonna – Railway Station in Legionowo
Through the Vistula common and the Legionowo Forest into the heart of the capital city
C. 13,0 km ----> Railway Station Legionowo – Nieporęt
Through the forest trail of national memorial sites, to one of the most interesting churches in the Warsaw suburbs.
D. 18,1 km ----> Nieporęt – Kobiałka
Among the meadows and fields to reach forests and Warsaw
AND DISCOVER ON THE MAP
- Place of insurgents’ battles between 1 and 3 August, 1944 on the border between Legionowo and Chotomów in the vicinity of railway tracks
- The Parish Cemetery in Chotomów
- The Parish Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Chotomów
- A Monument to the Heroes in the Fight for Polish independence in the years 1939-1945 in Chotomów – Pilsudski Square
- Chotomów Forest Massacre Site Chotomów – a hill in the woods
- An obelisk commemorating the murdered in the years 1939-1945 in Chotomów – Modlińska Str.
- A Parish Cemetery in Jabłonna
- The Remains of German fortifications from World War II in Jabłonna. The area between the flood embankments and the Vistula River
- A Plaque commemorating the Battle of Warsaw in January 1945. Palace of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Jabłonna.
- The Parish Church of Our Lady Queen of Poland in Jabłonna – Modlińska 105 Str.
- Commemorative plaques on the building of the Commune Office in Jabłonna - Modlińska 152 Str.
- The Polish Home Army Memorial in Jabłonna – Skwer AK (Polish Home Army Square)
- A War Memorial to the Polish Army fallen soldiers and the residents of Jabłonna - Modlińska Str.
- The Statue of gratitude for the pontificate of Pope John Paul II and the „Solidarity” movement legacy in Jabłonna
- The Place where the battalion 'Znicz' crossed the Vistula River to join the Kampinos group in Jabłonna
- House with traces of shelling during the struggle for Jabłonna in 1944 in Jabłonna in Buchnik
- The Mass graves of the nameless victims of German genocide in Legionowo Forests in Jabłonna -17
- The Mass graves of the nameless victims of German genocide in Legionowo Forests in Jabłonna - 18
- The Mass graves of the nameless victims of German genocide in Legionowo Forests in Jabłonna - 19
- The Mass graves of the nameless victims of German genocide in Legionowo Forests in Jabłonna - 20
- The Mass graves of the nameless victims of German genocide in Legionowo Forests in Jabłonna - 21
- The site of the backcountry shelter 'Bukowiec' in Jabłonna nature reserve Bukowiec Jabłonowski in the Legionowo Forests
- The Commemoration of the massacre site in Nowopol On a hill in the woods
- The Place of execution of Home Army soldiers from the 3rd Nieporęt Battalion in Nieporęt Forest
- The Parish Cemetery in Nieporęt
- The Parish Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Nieporęt
- The 'Oak Tree of Freedom' in Nieporęt on the Liberty Sq (Plac Wolności)
- The Polish Home Army soldiers memorial plaque in Nieporęt on the Liberty Sq (Plac Wolności)
- The Shrine of “Solidarity” movement in Nieporęt on the Liberty Sq (Plac Wolności)
- The Weapons drop zone „Koc” (‘Blanket’) in Izabelin – the meadows in Izabelin at Wrzosowa Str.
- The Allied Bailey Bridges surroundings of Nieporęt – bridges on Czarna river
- The Shrine commemorating the uprising of “Solidarity” movement in Izabelin
- The Soldier’s grave on the edge of the forest in the wilderness known as Kąty Węgierskie
- A Boulder commemorating the death of officer cadets ‘Alpha’ and ‘Skiba’ in Stanisławów Pierwszy
- The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Czarna Struga on the edge of the reserve “Słupecka Forest”